Friday, October 7, 2016

Friendships

I am extremely blessed some to have some fantastic friendships. My friends at home hold such a special place in my heart. I love them like my family. It has been such a hard thing to be so far away from all of them, but I would not be where I am today without them standing behind me. These special people always know what to say, when to give me a hug, and when to tell me to shut up. I have a hard time identifying why these relationships mean so much to me but last week I watched a video from the Greek Archdiocease about how true friendship is a reflection of the love of Christ (here is the link if you are interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQI24mmhJaM). I have been thinking about it ever since. My friends share so much of me, they share my fears, dreams, hopes, and my heart. Their gentle reminders that they are here for me throughout my days remind me that Christ is everywhere present and fills all things. Through the love of my friends I am able to feel the love of Christ in my life. I thank God for these true friendships and for placing these beautiful people in my life.
Glory to God For All Things,
Cecilia <3


P.S. I thought I would add some pictures. I miss you crazy people!







No comments:

Post a Comment