Saturday, October 29, 2016

19 years

Today is a special day. It is my birthday and it also so happens to be the birthday of my best friend, other half, and twin sister. We have always been close but it took us years to figure out that we were friends. Now when people ask what having a twin is like we say "it is having a built-in best friend." She is my car dancing partner, my late night phone call, and study partner even when we are 100's of miles away. Today is our first birthday that we have not celebrated in the same place, but we are celebrating together. This semester far away from each other has been hard but also has made us closer. I miss her dearly but I am so proud of her.











Happy Birthday my love! May God grant you many many years.
Glory to God For All Things
Cecilia <3

P.S. I challenge you to tell who is who in the old pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment