Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Break

My school has an unusually long fall break and they close the dorms so I decided to fly home and surprise everyone. I am so glad I had the chance to see everyone and its only 60 days until I get to go home again!
 I flew out early so I got to see the sunrise from the plane which was beautiful
I surprised Maria and Nicole separately and then we got together to hangout later in the week. We had a lot of fun but we missed Sus!
Sunset

Field waiting to be harvested! 
I drove almost 700 miles while I was home for a week and there was lots of beautiful fall and harvest scenes I had to pull over and take a picture of this beautiful sunset. South Dakota sunsets are unequaled! 

 I missed my dogs a lot! They were all excited to see me. Leaving was hard because our sweet Mia will probably not make it to Christmas so I had to say goodbye to her.

I really enjoyed the week of home food, although school food is not bad at all it gets boring and repetitive.
Now back to real life, I have a busy week with 2 tests, a paper, and a presentation all due this week.
Glory to God For All Things
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment