Sunday, September 22, 2013

Laughing!

I love laughing it is the best! I have laughed a lot this week! Brother the Shark is full of jokes many of them aren't very funny but some of them have us all on the floor laughing and it's great! Often those ones weren't meant to be funny! But I have also laughed with my girlfriends (I like to call them my girlies) so much, it is great to have friends that you can just laugh for hours with
This week was ballroom dancing and we learned to do some cool tango steps. One of them I have known for a while and the other I still haven't gotten (it is hard okay :P).  My feet are still sore from dancing! 
We undertook a big project this week, well it's been going slowly since last Sunday, we are trimming our hedge which really means we are cutting down the trees that have grown up in the hedge. It is kind of sad the trees have strangled the inner hedge so right now it looks like a dead bush:( but really that's okay cause it was going to look like that in a couple of weeks anyway when fall truly sets in. We have a giant pile of sticks but mostly leaves in our drive way that everybody is really enjoying jumping on, it is like a trampoline. I claim that brilliant idea but I stepped in a gofer hole shortly after I discovered that it worked and twisted my ankle pretty badly so now I am sad and I can't jump on it . On Wednesday my gramp is going to come and help trim our gorgeous maple tree and haul away the sticks hopefully my ankle is all the way better then because I really enjoy yard work! Call me crazy if you want but I think it's fun!
At church last Sunday we had our first day of Sunday school and we planted grass seed because most of it got killed last summer when it didn't rain at all. My godmother is teaching our class this year she is also our Presvytera (the priests wife) and she taught for many years so it is very fun but we also learn a lot.
I read a really good book this week, I really enjoyed it! It was ketchup week so I had time to read, I haven't read a fun book since school started now I need to find one to read for mustard week.
At this point you might be very confused about what I mean by ketchup and mustard week, so I will explain! In stead of doing quarters at our house we have school split up into 6 sections with each section having 7 weeks. The first 5 weeks we have school normally, the 6th week we have a catch up week, and the 7th is a vacation week. One of my silly friends thought that we were talking about ketchup like you eat with burgers so she asked if the next week was mustard week and I loved it and started calling it that and it stuck hence ketchup and mustard week!

Glory to God for all things!
Cecilia!

1 comment:

  1. Who was it again that thought you were talking about ketchup? Was it Katie?
    ~Bia

    ReplyDelete