Sunday, September 8, 2013

This week!

So this week has been kinda hard! I have had lots of things to think about, lots of homework, deep cleaned half of the basement, babysat, worked at the booth for our church making/serving/eating yummy Greek food, and had a picnic and a walk on our favorite trail, a lot of stress and a lot of fun! 
     I don't think that before this week I realized how hard it is to have friends! It might take me three years to get over it :P but seriously it is very hard to listen to people and understand them even people you know super well! But I also realized how important my friends are to me and how much I really want to be able to solve all their problems even though I know that I can't! This morning at Divine Liturgy (equivalent to the Mass) I think I sorted out what I can really manage and what things I just have to let go and let God fix. 
     I am also convinced that technology hates me! So engineer sister and I bought a nice phone that just wouldn't work! I think my mom finally found the right customer service number because they were so helpful and I am getting the new NOT broken part shipped to me free!
     Today was the feast of The Nativity of The Most Holy Theotokos (the orthodox name for Mary it literally means God bearer) she brought joy to her parents the Righteous Joachim and Anna and the whole world as every child should! It is a wonderful feast day and the liturgy was truly beautiful!

Glory to God for all things

Cecilia

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a new phone and free shipping! :) Haha, I hope your relationship with technology gets better ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovie, sorry about your stressful week. It's nice that you guys got a new phone! Is it still a tracphone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep still a tracphone. Thanks this week is better I have adjusted to my workload which helps a lot!

      Delete
  3. oh that's good! And for the record, this is Bia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it works now! yay! yeah i figured! the "lovie" did sound like your mom though!

    ReplyDelete