Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This week=crazy

So this week has been pretty uneventful! I am crazy busy and it really hit me yesterday! Being busy on top of being sick is kinda stressful but life goes on! Mondays have worked out to be our town days, so I have chem at the public hs from 8:30 to 10:03 and then we leave the house at 1:15 and we won't be home till at least 9 but it is really nice to have a day away from most of my family every once and a while.
I am super excited for our homeschool HOSA chapter to have its first meeting! On October 6-7 some of us from our chapter are going to a leadership conference in rapid! I am really looking forward to it and we are going to see crazy horse which I have never seen even though have been to the Black Hills 4 or 5 times I have never seen crazy horse!
I am also looking forward to our first quizbowl that is on of my favorite activities ever! I think this will be my 6th year in it and I am still excited!
Halloween is still 1 1/2 months away but I already have my costume planned! I am going to be Clara the doctors current companion.
We'll have to see how accurate a costume I can find but I already have a hat it isn't the same but it is TARDIS blue so who really cares! see? there it is its not the best pic ever but I like it!
For anybody who is wondering that is my monkey "Totes Bro"! he is amazing but don't let anybody tell you his name is George I have now officially changed it :P 
Video Chatting is now one of my favorite things ever! I love it! It is a great way to talk to my friends who are far away (yeah and by that I mean half an hour ;) ) Also we kinda enjoy taking pictures of us doing weird things! we only took about 20! 
That is about all I have to say! 

Glory to God for all Things!

Cecilia!

No comments:

Post a Comment