Friday, October 20, 2017

To my dearest Randy


We lost you this week and it was far too soon. I remember so clearly the day you came into my life. It was St Patty's day and I was very little. We played Trouble and I am sure I showed off. But on that day I knew that you were my grandpa and that you loved me. From that day you became such a major man in my life. I will always treasure the memories of playing outside with you at Grandma Della's, our trip to the cities to go to Ren Fest, all of the drama camp plays that you came to, and most importantly all the times you made me laugh. From you I have learned the importance of being "on vacation". I have learned that you don't have to take the shortest way because life is more interesting with detours. I have learned that laughing makes every situation better. But the biggest thing I have learned from you is how important taking care of people is. Its not always easy but it is always worth it. I love you so much and I miss you. 
Thank-you for being my best Randy. 
Love your Ceece

No comments:

Post a Comment