Wednesday, August 16, 2017

End of an Era

Today my life long best friend leaves for college, it is the end of an era. Last year when Sus and I went to school it didn't feel like we were grown up because we still had the link to elementary school at home. We have been taking classes together from each others mothers for as long as I can remember. Spending hours upon hours at each others houses, become an integral part of each others families. These are some of the happiest times of my life. As of today that is over, which is super sad but the new adventures and experiences are just around the corner. As grateful as I am to have all of these wonderful memories, I cannot wait to see everything new that awaits.

My lovelies this summer! 
Dear friend, I want to say thank-you for being the greatest friend anyone could ask for. I have been so blessed to have you in my life. I have no words for how much you mean to me. I do know that most important thing in a friendship is learning about Christ's love through the love of friendship and I truly believe that you have done that for me. Congratulations on making it this far so successfully and good luck with everything this next phase will bring.

Here is this to make your day today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miolIDLT1MY

I love you so much Bia!
Glory to God for All Things
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment