Thursday, February 15, 2018

My thoughts on 2/14/18

This is a cross post because it is important. 
I have been at a loss for words since I heard the news about Florida yesterday. However this is not something I can sit quietly and watch happen. Of course I am praying for the victims and their community but this is not sufficient. We need action to prevent the senseless killing of our fellow human beings. These are our teachers, our coaches, our classmates, our parents, our sons and daughters, our brothers and sisters, our friends. There is no one time to protect those we love, that time is always. This senseless loss needs to end. There are no easy answers but we need to put everything on the table because we cannot continue in this way. May the memory of those lost yesterday and those who have been lost in other mass shootings be eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment