Monday, March 2, 2015

March!

Happy March! Oh how I wish that I could say happy spring too! I am really hoping that after this week spring will be here! Right now I am enduring great suffering because Sus and I made chocolate cookie bars and the whole house smells like cookies! But because they are bars there is no way to sneak one away and it is a serious problem!!
Other than suffering from cookie deprivation I am having a good week! I babysat, baked, cleaned, read, studied, got sick, got better, volunteered, and studied more! That sounds kind of boring but boring is good sometimes! I was really glad to be able to sit and read this week. It has been a while since that has happened and I really miss it! I really want to reread two of my favorite books (And The Ladies of The Club and The Book Thief) really soon! That reminds me I need to find them!
Sunday was the Sunday of Orthodoxy. We commemorate the decision of the Seventh Ecumenical Council to uphold the use of holy icons in Orthodox worship on the 1st Sunday in lent. I really love the icon of The Sunday of Orthodoxy (left) it is so beautiful!
Glory to God For All Things
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment