Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Day

Yesterday was one of the happiest days I have had in a while! I had a mildly good piano lesson and then we went to church. There was a chrismation (similar to confirmation) of a woman who has been coming to church for just under a year. It was truly beautiful! She was glowing and beaming and never looked happier. I am so grateful that I got to be there for her special moment. It reminded me of the day my family was received into the Church, one of the happiest days of my life!
After church Mom, Sus, and I went out to eat indian food! YUM!!!!! Then we went shopping and enjoyed ourselves tons! Then we drove home in my freezing car!
Because we had been gone all afternoon Sus had not checked her email all day. When she got home she checked her email and saw that she was accepted to the very competitive biomedical research internship. I am so happy and thrilled for her. It is such an exciting opportunity that will shape her future! Congrats Sus!!!!!!! <3
Glory to God For All Things
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment