Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Week and Some Thoughts

How are you? I have had a pretty good week so far! Sunday I submitted my application for an internship this summer and had a very fun sunday school class. I got to spend all of monday hanging out with my friends and playing games and it was a very good day. I have not had a day to just sit and relax for a while so it was good. Tuesday my quiz bowl team won and our other homeschool teams took 3rd and 4th. This was the second to last quiz bowl this year and it was good to finally take 1st after getting close so many times! Mom and Badness are out of town all week and I miss them tons!

Today is Ash Wednesday in the Western Church so I wish my many catholic friends a blessed lent! I am looking forward to lent this year. I love all of the lenten services and I enjoy spending so much more time at church.
Sorry this is kind of scattered but I enjoy thinking about my week this way.
I hope you are having a good week!
Glory to God for All Things
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment