Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A week of birthdays!

This week some of the most important people to me celebrated or will celebrate their birthdays. My brother Shark turned 14 on the tenth and I can't tell you how happy I am that he is getting older! This year we have had some of the best times together! He is probably one of the funniest people I know and he is really a fun dance partner. I can't wait to see all of the great days and terrible inside jokes that come out of this year! :)

Also on the tenth Mrs B-H had her birthday! She is my "spare" mother and it would be impossible to count all of the amazing things she has done for me in the 9 years I have known her. But I am so grateful to have her love, support, and yummy food in my life. Love you!

Tomorrow is one of my bestest friend's birthday! I am so blessed to have her in my life! She can make me laugh till I cry, cheer me up if am having a bad day, keep me from going totally insane, and be just generally awesome and amazing!!! Love you Nicole
I hope you are all having a good week!
Glory to God for All Things
Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment