Sunday, October 27, 2013

This week: Halloween

Sorry for not posting last week, I was sick all week and it would have been super incoherent, so its better that I waited! Quiz bowl was super fun! We had two teams and we placed 5th and 6th after the 4 teams from the top school that participates in quiz bowls. My team had a lot of answers that we new right away and some that we used our amazing teamwork skills to figure out the answer!
So this is yet another crazy week! Middle school quiz bowl that I am timing for on monday, then Wednesday I have a HOSA meeting all day, and then Thursday...... well that is super exciting! Halloween and I am going to murder mystery party! I am super excited because last year I went and it was super fun, but I got killed first so I didn't get how it could be scary, and then we played again and I got scared but it was short. I am really hoping I survive at least a few more rounds this year! And then Friday is going to be a short co-op birthday party and then the monster mash! I promise there will be pics of all this! And then Saturday I am 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so crazy I can't believe it!
Please poke me to post more it really helps me remember! Thanks Nicole, love you!
Glory to God for all things!

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment