Sunday, October 13, 2013

It is really fall!

Fall is here and I am enjoying it! The colors, the weather, everything! Yesterday I decided to decorate the windows with paper leaves and a few pumpkins, this short easy project turned in to a long but none the less fun one! I cut the leaves and Badness drew the "veins" on them and then I redid them on the other side with sparkly gel pen! We also determined that we could not stick them to the window without washing them so we did that!
                                          Shoot they're sideways another thing I have to learn how to do!

                   
I am not completely ready to be done with summer so I decided that I will post some of this summer pics.

 
 broomtree pics!

 Shakespeare camp



This day we went to a state park in Minn with a lake!
                                         Lots of fun!






 Only two days till quiz bowl! I am super excited! We have good teams and I think we will do really well!
I got amazingly awful dress today and a couple of weeks ago we went on a shopping spree and bought a ton of stuff including a Dalek dress, pics this week!
Engineer sister and I also babysat on friday and we taught ourselves and our babysit-ies how to make fudge it is super delicious and easy!
Thats all for now!

Glory to God for all things!

Cecilia!



No comments:

Post a Comment