Saturday, March 25, 2017

Homesickness

I don't get homesick very often. I think that a major reason for this is I have so many homes. As cheesy as it sounds, my home is where my heart is. So home is in our small town in SD with our dogs and crazy noisy family. Home is at my Grandma's and my Oma's house. Home is at my spare families houses. Home is in upstate New York with Sus and most of the time home is Cleveland with my friends. Because I don't experience homesickness very often when I do I am never sure how to handle it. Tonight it hit me pretty hard. I was home alone which is unusual for me, and I was lonely. However, when I feel homesick it also gives me a perspective on the blessings I have in my life. I am blessed to have so many homes because I am so loved. I have the most wonderful people I could imagine in my life. I am blessed to have all of these people to call, who tell me to play music, or give me a massive hugs just because I asked. 
Glory to God For All Things,
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment