Sunday, July 3, 2016

Final Shakespeare Camp!

First Cast Picture
This week was my final Shakespeare Camp, it was a very bittersweet experience. We had a cast of 38 teenagers performing in Much Ado About Nothing. Most of the bigger parts were split in half and we had a large crowd of attendants. I was the 1st half of Beatrice, which is the part that I have wanted since 2010. It was by far the best Shakespeare performance that I have been a part of, and one of the best weeks of my life. I have made so many memories, new friends, and lines are permanently running through my head.
Here are some of the good pre performance pictures.
Last day!
Final touches

Lovely masks
Benedick and Beatrice pt 1
Benedick pt 2
The drunks!
Our fearless leaders
Mustache time
preshow bonding
Shirt signing 
more shirts
newest members of our troupe
an annual picture!
One more picture before the show starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment