Sunday, July 10, 2016

Evening Thoughts

I am having a hard evening tonight. I am so scared about leaving home to go to college. I don't think I have admitted that to anyone or even myself. It is a whole huge world of unknown and I have so little control over any of it.  I am going so far away from my family, friends, parish, home, and comfort zone. It has really been hitting me these last few weeks that I will have to say goodbye to all of these things that I love so much. I have to put my trust in Christ and let him guide my life, but it is hard and scary.
This is a prayer I love and it has been helping me tonight: The Father is my hope; the Son is my refuge; the Holy Spirit is my protector. O All Holy Trinity, glory to You.
Glory to God for All Things,
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment