Monday, December 8, 2014

Greetings!

Hello! how are you? I am great! I have been so busy but today I was sitting quietly think about blogging. So here I am, blogging!
I was thinking and here are some random thoughts!

1. Why is grey a color the sky can be? blah!
2. My friends are the best! I know I say that a lot but it is totally and completely true. :)
3. Why is the chocolate in advent calendars always milk chocolate???? 
4. Snow, I want snow.
5. I want tea more!!!!
6. Little brothers give the best hugs! 
7. Why haven't I done this in forever? Its fun!
8. I should probably be doing physics homework.
9. Christmas trees are the best! I can't wait till we get ours!
10. The house is really quiet, I should turn on Christmas music! 

That is all I have to say at the moment!

Glory to God for All Things
Cecilia

P.S. I was feeling Christmasy so i used Christmas colors :) C

No comments:

Post a Comment