Sunday, May 11, 2014

Update

     So I realize that its been ages since I posted and I am very sorry!
A lot has been going on and I keep having to add on to this post but hopefully it will get posted with this latest addition.
     One of the big things that has happened to me since I last posted was that a qualified for HOSA nationals in Orlando Florida and thanks to peoples generosity both Engineer sis and I will be attending! We are so excited! At the state level I participated in 2 events, one was a knowledge test and one was a nursing assisting event. Both required a written test and the nursing assisting required a practical test also.  I took both written test at the beginning of March and the practical was at the competition. Because I had taken the written test for the knowledge test before state I forgot that had even participated in that event.  So I was very shocked when I placed 2nd!
     We have also started practicing for the musical for the local HS homeschoolers. We are doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dream Coat and I am the sphinx/Queen Victoria. My solo is very eastern sounding which I am very excited about.
     We had our last day of Sunday school last week. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to teach these kids this year they have been so amazing! It was the sunday of the Myrrh-Bearing Women which is special to me because my name Saint is Mary Magdelene I brought my Icon to show the kids and they were very excited!
This is from the summer after she was born.

Last Sunday was also my dear Rabbits birthday! She is 10 and I can't believe it! She has an insane talent for driving me up the wall. But she is the best rabbit ever and always has been! She is so big and beautiful. Lots of Love <3




Thats all for now.
Glory to God for All Things
Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment