Saturday, December 17, 2016

I Did It!

Its official, I survived my first semester at college. It has been a really great 4 months. I have enjoyed all of my classes and my professors over all were really fantastic. I have determined that I really do want to pursue nursing. I have loved it so far and I haven't even started any official nursing classes yet.  I have made some incredible friends. I have earned a nickname I am not to fond of. I mean who would like to be called Cecil? . I had a visit from Sus in September and a visit home in October. I learned how to play euchre and had some really intense game nights. I taught my friends how to play cribbage. I have found and become active in a new parish. I sang in a pan-orthdox advent concert which was truly beautiful. I have had a ridiculous amount of tea, but there is no such thing as too much tea. Now I am sitting in the airport 7 hours after I was supposed to take off with another hour till I board my flight. I will arrive in Omaha 12 hours later then expected, but I am thankful that I had a ride to the airport and I warm ride when I finally land. I am thankful that I get to see my family and our new puppy. I am thankful that the weather looks good so I can pick Sus up at the airport on Tuesday. I am thankful that I get to spend Christmas with the people I love the most.
Glory to God For All Things,
Cecilia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment