Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dinner dance!

A couple Saturdays ago we had our annual high school dinner dance it was a blast! There was a mystery dinner, games, ballroom dance, and line dances. We went to Nicole's house to get ready and we spend 3 1/2 hours doing everybody hair. I left with at least 80 pins in my hair it was nuts! It was lots of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures!



 
The dinner dance was on the same day as the ACT which made for a very long day. 
Those two things were the major event of the last few weeks. But I have been studying lots, babysitting quite a bit, preparing for the SAT which I take on Saturday. We had our last day of sunday school last week. I am sad and also grateful. It is a blessing for me to be able to teach but also very tiring and I will be grateful to have a break. Sunday was also the feast day of the Myrrh Bearing Women which is always a special day for me because my patron saint, Mary Magdelene, is one of them along with my twins name saint, Saint Susannah.                                                                                                         

Glory to God For All Things. 
Cecilia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment