Thursday, February 27, 2014

This week: :)

My sunday school class had a lot of fun with our project. It may not have been a raging success but it certainly was a sticky one. I am really enjoying teaching, the kids really brighten up my week!

Sadly we had our last quiz bowl of the season :( but we placed second so its all good! Meanwhile science bowl is swiftly approaching. I am not entirely sure how I feel about it!

Engineer and I enjoyed going "to visit" the B-H's this past weekend. We had lots of fun lounging on the couch watching the olympics, visiting the humane society, shopping at the antique store, and eating a yummy lunch out.


My advanced chemistry class at the public school is very interesting. It is very challenging for me, and I really like having to work hard. But my favorite part about this class is the other students. At the beginning of the school year when I started regular chemistry I was looking forward to making new friends, I was very disappointed. I got there and was in the middle of a group of people that had known each other since kindergarten, nobody was mean but they were all very self involved. So I went into my second semester expecting to have the same experience, and man was I surprised! They are really great and I love the class.

I decided it was time to update the look of my blog in honor of the fact that spring will be here eventually. I hope you like it!

Thats all for now.

Glory to God for All Things

Cecilia!

No comments:

Post a Comment